2022 Honda Civic Sedan Preview
The 11th-generation Honda Civic Sedan will be available soon at Honda of Toms River, and that’s great news for Brick-area drivers like you. Fully redesigned, the 2022 Honda Civic adds a variety of exciting new upgrades to the styling, features, and performance capabilities of this popular sedan. Learn more about the 2022 Honda Civic trims, specs, and features, then contact us to be among the first to get behind the wheel of the all-new Civic when it arrives at our dealership this summer. Also, be sure to check out the amazing color selection of the 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback.
What to Expect From the 2022 Honda Civic Redesign
It would seem to be a daunting task to improve upon such a well-rounded vehicle as the Civic Sedan, but that’s just what the engineers and designers at Honda have done. Here’s what you can look forward to with the 2022 edition of the Honda Civic:
2022 Honda Civic Exterior
- The windshield pillar has been moved back two inches toward the rear of the vehicle, which elongates the hood and gives the Civic a more distinctive profile.
- A wider rear track, an 8-percent improvement in torsional rigidity, and a 13-percent improvement in bending rigidity, helps to make the new Honda Civic one of the most muscular versions yet.
- There are three new exterior color options available that are sure to make the new Civic stand out on Manahawkin-area roads. These new colors include Meteorite Gray Metallic, Sonic Gray Pearl, and Morning Mist Blue Metallic.
2022 Honda Civic Interior
- No matter which one of the 2022 Honda Civic trims you choose, you’ll enjoy improved visibility, a redesigned instrument panel, and distinctive honeycomb mesh dashboard accents.
- To further upgrade the 2021 Civic interior, the 2022 Honda Civic features a 7-inch central touchscreen, the largest that’s ever been offered as standard on a Civic. Compare the 2022 vs. 2021 Civic Hatchbacks to learn more.
- An LCD instrument cluster display is now standard as well. The Civic Touring model replaces this partially analog interface with an all-digital alternative–which is also a first for the Civic.
- In addition, the Civic Touring trim will feature a Bose® audio system along with a 9-inch central touchscreen display.
2022 Honda Civic Performance
- Honda Civic LX and Honda Civic Sport models will still feature a 2.0L I4 engine, but with improved fuel economy and power output.
- Upgrading to the Civic EX or the Civic Touring trims, you’ll get an even more potent 1.5L turbocharged I4.
- Steering and suspension have both been re-tuned to boost handling and control on the roads in and around Berkeley.
- All 2022 Honda Civic trims will continue to come standard with Honda Sensing®, which has been updated to include Traffic Jam Assist technology and a wider front-camera view.
- The Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) has also been updated to respond even more seamlessly to keep you centered in your lane.
- This year’s Touring trim level will offer Low-Speed Braking Control for the first time ever on a Civic.
- The new front airbags have been updated to offer additional protection.
See the 2022 Honda Civic Soon at Honda of Toms River!
We’re certain you’ll want to schedule a test drive as soon as the 2022 model is added to our Civic inventory. If you want to learn more about the 2022 Honda Civic specs, features, and trims, the team here at Honda of Toms River is ready to fill you in on all you need to know about the exciting new Civic, so come see us today! Interested in the new Civic Hatchback model? Compare the 2021 vs. 2022 Civic Hatchback to learn more.
More from Honda of Toms River
With the pre-owned compact SUV market embroiled in competition, it can be difficult for such a vehicle to make a significant impression with Berkeley buyers. One of the vehicles in this segment has done just that though and continues to do so into the current model year. Today, we’ll discuss the 2019 Honda CR-V, a…
Did you know there are eight different 2022Honda Accord color options to choose from? That’s good, because trying to get people to agree on the most attractive Honda Accord colors is like trying to get a consensus on whether OB-CO’s or Uncle Dood’s has the better doughnuts. But with this many choices, even the…
Honda of Toms River knows that you and your family’s safety is top priority on the Toms River roads. That’s one of the reasons why so many Brick drivers choose the Honda Pilot. This popular crossover has a plethora of advanced safety features and a comfortable cabin. Here, Honda of Toms River shares auto industry experts’ 2022 Honda Pilot safety ratings….