2021 Honda Insight MPG Ratings
The 2021 Honda Insight is a sleek and powerful hybrid sedan that delivers impressive fuel economy on the roads in and around Brick. If enjoying an engaging driving experience while cutting down on costly trips to the pump sounds good to you, the new Insight deserves a close look. Learn more about the Honda Insight MPG ratings in this guide from Honda of Toms River.
2021 Honda Insight Fuel Economy Ratings by Trim Level
The 2021 Honda Insight MPG varies slightly according to which of the three trim levels you choose. Explore the EPA-estimated fuel economy for each of the Insight configurations below to find the model that will best suit your Mount Laurel-area driving needs.
- 2021 Insight LX MPG: The LX model equipped with the standard Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission (e-CVT) earns an EPA-estimated 55 mpg city/49 mpg highway/52 mpg combined* rating.
- 2021 Insight EX MPG: As with the LX, the Insight EX comes with an e-CVT and gets an EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 55 mpg city/49 mpg highway/52 mpg combined*
- 2021 Insight Touring MPG: The Touring model is also equipped with an e-CVT and has earned an EPA-estimated 51 mpg city/45 mpg highway/48 mpg combined* rating.
2021 Honda Insight Hybrid Powertrain Features
The Honda Insight fuel economy is due to its innovative hybrid powertrain. Under the hood, you’ll find a 1.5L Atkinson-cycle 4-cylinder engine paired with an AC Synchronous Permanent-Magnet electric motor. Two high-voltage batteries are included, and both are covered by an 8-year limited warranty**. Some of the other performance features that help the Insight achieve peak efficiency on your Berkeley commute include:
- Eco Assist™ System: The display around the speedometer changes color to let you know how fuel-efficient your driving habits are. If you are driving efficiently, the display is green. If it’s blue, you are wasting fuel.
- 3-Mode Drive System: ECON mode prioritizes fuel conservation, the Sport mode enhances acceleration and throttle response, and the EV Mode allows you to drive with power from the electric motor only.
- Deceleration Selectors: Steering wheel-mounted selectors give you control over the regenerative braking technology that helps to recharge the battery.
- Aerodynamic Design: The exterior of the Honda Insight has been designed to optimize airflow and reduce drag, improving overall efficiency.
Experience the Fuel-Efficient Honda Insight at Honda of Toms River
Want to find out more about the 2021 Honda Insight? Schedule a test drive at Honda of Toms River. We’re certain that you will find a lot to like about this dynamic and stylish hybrid. Make sure to check out our new vehicle specials to find our current finance and lease offers. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact us.
*Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.
**8-year/100,000-mile warranty covers abnormal loss of capacity in the hybrid’s high-voltage battery. Other warranties may provide additional coverage for the high-voltage battery. See dealer for details.
More from Honda of Toms River
The 2021 Honda Pilot offers a spacious interior loaded with convenient features, impressive safety ratings, and strong performance capabilities that will serve you well on Brick-area roads. Given the robust V6 engine that powers all available Pilot trim levels, you may be wondering how much the Honda Pilot can tow. When properly equipped, the Honda…
When shopping for an exciting new 2020 Honda CR-V, you’ll have the choice between four distinct trim levels, all with their own set of convenient tech and safety features. You can also choose from no less than eight available Honda CR-V color options. Whether you want a color that will make a bold statement on…
The 2021 Honda Odyssey interior is spacious, versatile, and packed with all of the comfort, convenience, and tech features that Brick families desire. If you are in the market for a capable and well-equipped minivan, the new Odyssey should be at the top of your list. Learn all the Odyssey interior features in this guide…