2021 Honda CR-V Interior
With its sporty appearance, powerful and efficient performance, and fun-to-drive quality the 2021 Honda CR-V is a great choice for anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Although it is classified as a compact crossover SUV, you’ll find that the Honda CR-V interior is surprisingly spacious, offering plenty of room for you and your passengers to stretch out along with loads of cargo space for you to bring along all you need on your next adventure outside of Brick. Explore the CR-V interior dimensions and features in this guide from Honda of Toms River, then schedule a test drive with us to experience the CR-V interior for yourself today!
Explore the 2021 Honda CR-V Interior Dimensions
Honda CR-V Seating
Whether you’re cruising across town in Manahawkin or heading out on an extended road trip, the Honda CR-V interior dimensions will ensure that everyone enjoys a comfortable ride.
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 40.1 inches / 39.2 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 41.3 inches / 40.4 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 57.9 inches / 55.6 inches
- Hiproom (Front/Rear): 55.1 inches / 49.5 inches
- Passenger Volume (Honda CR-V and LX Trim): 105.9 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume (Honda CR-V EX, EX-L, and Touring Trim): 102.9 cubic feet
Honda CR-V Cargo Space
Versatility is what a compact SUV is all about, and in this respect the Honda CR-V interior will not disappoint. With its standard easy fold-down 60/40 split rear seatback, the new CR-V interior space can be reconfigured to provide an impressive amount of cargo space.
- Cargo Capacity (rear seats up/down for the Honda CR-V LX trim): 39.2 cu ft / 75.8 cu ft* of cargo space
- Cargo Capacity (rear seats up/down for the Honda CR-V EX, EX-L, Touring trims): 39.2 cu ft / 75.8 cu ft* (Gas); 33.2 cu ft / 68.7 cu ft* (Hybrid)
Honda CR-V Interior Features
The 2021 Honda CR-V interior features are designed to add comfort and convenience to any drive in and around Berkeley. Starting with the entry-level CR-V LX, you’ll have access to a wide variety of standard features such as:
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- Honda Sensing® Safety Suite
- Automatic Climate Control
- Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
Moving to the upper CR-V trims, you’ll find upgraded features including Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, heated front seats, leather-trimmed interior, one-touch power moonroof, the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™, wireless phone charger, and more!
Experience the 2021 Honda CR-V Interior at Honda of Toms River
Learn about the 2021 Honda CR-V interior and exterior color options and browse our current CR-V lease deals. Not sure that the CR-V is the right Honda crossover for you? Check out our CR-V vs. Honda HR-V comparison. We’re ready to put you behind the wheel of an exciting new Honda today! Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
More from Honda of Toms River
The comfortable and well-equipped Honda Accord interior makes this sedan an ideal choice to upgrade your Berkeley commute. With seating for up to five and a wide array of convenient features to keep you connected and entertained wherever you drive, it’s no wonder that the new Accord is one of the most popular models…
Whether you are looking to finance or lease a vehicle in the Brick area, one of the first things a lender will do is run a credit check. What is a credit check and how do credit checks work?.A credit check is something that a lender, such as a bank, credit union, or car dealership,…
Looking to upgrade your Berkeley commute with a stylish and fuel-efficient sedan? Equipped with a Continuously Variable Transmission (M-CVT), the entry-level Honda Civic Sedan LX earns an estimated fuel economy rating of 31 mpg city/40 mpg highway*. Learn more in this overview of the 2022 Honda Civic mpg ratings below, then schedule a test drive…