2020 Honda Pilot MPG
Along with its wide array of standard features, versatile cargo capabilities, and strong towing capacity, the 2020 Honda Pilot delivers the kind of fuel efficiency that Brick drivers want. In fact, the Honda Pilot mpg rating is just one of the many features that set this Honda SUV apart from competing vehicles. Learn more about how you can benefit from the Honda Pilot fuel economy in this guide from Honda of Toms River.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy & Engine Options
No matter which one of the six Honda Pilot trim levels you choose, you’ll get a 280-hp 3.5L V6 engine that generates 262 lb-ft of torque. Usually, with a robust engine like this, you’d expect that you may have to compromise on fuel efficiency, but that’s not the case with this Honda SUV. Review the Pilot mpg ratings for each trim/drivetrain to find the model that is best suited to your Manahawkin-area driving needs:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Technology
Honda has included a number of advanced tech features that can actually help you get the most out of your Honda Pilot fuel efficiency. Take a closer look at these key features to see how they can enhance your fuel economy:
- Eco Assist™ System – Tracks your real-time fuel usage by displaying how your driving habits affect overall efficiency.
- HondaLink® – Allow you to access information on your car’s fuel range, as well as service schedule, and more, whether you’re driving your car or are away from it.
- Available Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System – Provides superior traction and control in all kinds of Berkeley-area road and weather conditions.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Honda of Toms River
Learn more about the Pilot interior features, then check out our Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander and Pilot vs. Hyundai Santa Fe comparisons to see how this Honda SUV matches up against the competition. At Honda of Toms River you’ll find a terrific inventory of new Pilot models to choose from, and with our new vehicle specials, you can find the budget-friendly deal you’ve been searching for today. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information.
More From Honda of Toms River
With its sporty appearance, powerful and efficient performance, and fun-to-drive quality the 2021 Honda CR-V is a great choice for anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Although it is classified as a compact crossover SUV, you’ll find that the Honda CR-V interior is surprisingly spacious, offering plenty of room for you and your passengers…
One of the most fun and exciting parts about shopping for a new Honda CR-V is picking out the color that will best reflect your personality when you’re out-and-about in the Brick area. Fortunately, there is a wide range of Honda CR-V color options available, so whether you want something flashy or more subdued and…
The 2021 Honda Civic is a sporty and fuel-efficient compact car offered in sedan and hatchback body styles, each of which is available in a wide variety of exciting colors. What are the Honda Civic colors? You can choose from subtle tones to bold hues that add extra curb appeal on Brick streets. Explore the available Honda Civic…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.