2020 Honda Pilot MPG
Along with its wide array of standard features, versatile cargo capabilities, and strong towing capacity, the 2020 Honda Pilot delivers the kind of fuel efficiency that Brick drivers want. In fact, the Honda Pilot mpg rating is just one of the many features that set this Honda SUV apart from competing vehicles. Learn more about how you can benefit from the Honda Pilot fuel economy in this guide from Honda of Toms River.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy & Engine Options
No matter which one of the six Honda Pilot trim levels you choose, you’ll get a 280-hp 3.5L V6 engine that generates 262 lb-ft of torque. Usually, with a robust engine like this, you’d expect that you may have to compromise on fuel efficiency, but that’s not the case with this Honda SUV. Review the Pilot mpg ratings for each trim/drivetrain to find the model that is best suited to your Mount Laurel-area driving needs:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Technology
Honda has included a number of advanced tech features that can actually help you get the most out of your Honda Pilot fuel efficiency. Take a closer look at these key features to see how they can enhance your fuel economy:
- Eco Assist™ System – Tracks your real-time fuel usage by displaying how your driving habits affect overall efficiency.
- HondaLink® – Allow you to access information on your car’s fuel range, as well as service schedule, and more, whether you’re driving your car or are away from it.
- Available Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System – Provides superior traction and control in all kinds of Berkeley-area road and weather conditions.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Honda of Toms River
Learn more about the Pilot interior features, then check out our Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander and Pilot vs. Hyundai Santa Fe comparisons to see how this Honda SUV matches up against the competition. At Honda of Toms River you’ll find a terrific inventory of new Pilot models to choose from, and with our new vehicle specials, you can find the budget-friendly deal you’ve been searching for today. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information.
More From Honda of Toms River
The Honda CR-V is a popular compact SUV that comes loaded with convenient tech features, but does the Honda CR-V have AWD? The team at Honda of Toms River is happy to inform you that yes, all CR-V models can be equipped with all-wheel drive to add enhanced traction and control on wet or icy roads in the…
The answer to the question. “How much can a Honda Pilot tow?” depends on the configuration. All 2020 Honda Pilot trim levels come standard with a powerful and efficient V6 engine. The 2WD Pilot can tow up to 3,500 pounds, while Pilot models equipped with the Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD System can tow up…
The 2020 Honda CR-V dimensions are ideal for cruising Brick-area roads, and the roomy interior guarantees a comfortable ride. This compact crossover SUV can easily navigate tight parking spots while allowing you to carry all of the groceries, sports gear, or gardening supplies you need. Explore the CR-V dimensions in this guide from Honda of Toms River, then…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.